Are you the ambitious seller who always wants to score the best deal? Result-oriented, enterprising and full of self-confidence? Apply for the position of International Trader in Veterinary Medicines at QS Vets B.V.
About QS Vets
QS Vets BV focuses on the import, export and trade of veterinary medicines. We are a new player, but our founder has been active in the veterinary medicines sector for 25 years. Together with 6 other traders, you will form the team that will turn QS Vets BV into a renowned European trader in a very short time. The young character of the company manifests itself in the fact that we do everything “slightly differently” from the established order. Characteristic for the company are our young team, the open culture and our very ambitious growth objectives. Moreover, we really do understand how to celebrate successes!
As an International Trader in Veterinary Medicines, you are mainly engaged in bringing in new customers and will be active in multiple European countries. With your knowledge and passion you know how to always generate new leads, win customers and build long-term customer relationships. You think ahead, make sharp analyses, fly around Europe and know exactly what is happening in the market. This allows you to provide your customers with the most efficient service and stay ahead of the competition. With your commercial spirit and winner's mentality, no challenge is too great.
Your daily activities include the following:
• Cold acquisition of new potential (European) customers;
• Daily sales of our range to the customers in your portfolio;
• Applying new ideas to expand the range of products;
• Visiting (foreign) fairs and customers;
• Drawing up sales plans and budgets;
• Passion for trade;
• Higher vocational (HBO) working and thinking level or MBO+ with 1-3 years experience in a sales-related position;
• Proven commercial insight
• Cold acquisition is one of your strengths;
• Ambitious, commercial and with a down-to-earth Dutch commercial spirit;
• Enterprising, proactive and independent;
• No 9-to-5 mentality;
• Good verbal and written command of the English languages;
• Strong verbal and written command of the German and or Polish;
• Starters bursting with commercial talent are also invited to respond
What do we offer you?
• Working in a dynamic, young and extremely ambitious team in which successes are celebrated;
• An independent role with a lot of responsibility within an organisation characterised by short lines of communication and an open culture;
• The opportunity to contribute to “The New Kid On The Block” in the Veterinary Medicines industry;
• Ambitious career opportunities;
• Salary in line with the market with good fringe benefits;
• Attractive target achievement bonus
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to email@example.com