We are looking for a test engineer with Python skills and preferably knowledge of the robot framework or other automated test frameworks. Previous test engineering jobs or an electronics development / firmware development background are a pre.
REConvert develops single- and three- phase inverter based products connecting batteries and renewables to the energy grid. These are devices with complex behavior and stringent requirements. They can operate grid connected as well as standalone (UPS).
The role of the test engineer is to develop and maintain automated tests as well as the infrastructure for maintaining the results of the different products during release cycles or different stages of development.
In your role you will be flanked by an experienced firmware and hardware development team.
Team size: 12.
- Develop automated tests according to product requirements.
- Develop automated tests for end-of-line production testers.
- Develop cross platform PC based custom tooling in Python.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with measurement equipment.
- Object oriented mindset with a focus on code re-use.
- Experience with unit testing / library / version management.
- Experience with robot framework / automated test systems.
- Able to translate product / device requirements into functional tests.
- Experience with Python based (UI) application development.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- An electronics / firmware development background can be a pre.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and professional environment.
- The possibility to design and develop an automated test infrastructure from the ground up.
- An attractive salary
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org