Cutting-edge products begin with talented individuals. That is why we are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Software Engineer.
Who are we?
TASKING offers high-performance, embedded software development tools for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Its strategic partnerships with semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs, and suppliers makes TASKING a leading player in the embedded software development industry for advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving.
TASKING is a leading and standalone software provider for safety critical applications, partnering with FSN Capital Partners (the investment advisor to the FSN Capital Funds).
TASKING today combines the benefits of an established automotive partnership with the potential of a start-up company. TASKING’s success story is just starting.
Join our team and become part of it.
What will you do?
Being part of the TASKING embedded tools group is being challenged every day by a very dynamic environment. It means being open-minded and being able to work both independently as well as in a team.
You will support our Product Development team by maintaining and extending the highly automated build and test system. You will introduce new tools and automate current manual project steps. You will implement new features in the TASKING License Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Consulting quality assurance team with proposals how to implement process improvements in the automated build and test system.
- Designing, implementing, documenting, testing and debugging new and existing features in the build and test system
- Preparing training material for the Product Development teams.
- Designing, implementing, documenting, testing and debugging new and existing features in the TASKING License Manager
- Negotiating and influencing technical issues and solutions within the DevOps team
- Consult, train and support the Product Development teams
What do you bring to the table?
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of Tracking-, Version control- and Build-Systems
- Exposure to large scale software build, integration and test environments
- Operating System/Environments: Linux, MS Windows, network interfaces, Apache, SQlite
- Knowledge of commercial license management and compliance software, e.g. flexera, revulytics and GUI test tools, e.g. SilkTest, QF-Test.
- Two or more years of professional work experience
- Familiar with Agile-Scrum development methodology
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE
- Configuration and use of Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and BitBucket, (Siemens) Polarion, Git, Lint, LCOV – Code coverage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
Our goal to create industry-leading development tools defines every aspect of our business and company culture. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging and informal working environment. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return, we offer you the opportunity to build a career within our internationally oriented organization.
Headquartered in Munich, we also have R&D offices in Amersfoort (NL) and St. Petersburg (RUS). TASKING is world-renowned for superior compiler technology. Our tools have been used for over 25 years by developers and the world’s leading organizations to meet the demands of specialized embedded software development. We are using state-of-the art tools to develop our products with. Our tools are highly sophisticated and invite you to use your imagination and skills to be extended, maintained, improved and refactored.
It goes without saying that you will be compensated competitively, according to an international benchmark.
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org