About the job
TASKING offers high-performance, embedded software development tools for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Its strategic partnerships with semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs, and suppliers makes TASKING a leading player in the embedded software development industry for advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving. TASKING has recently become a leading and standalone software provider for safety critical applications, partnering with FSN Capital Partners (the investment advisor to the FSN Capital Funds).
TASKING today combines the benefits of an established automotive partnership with the potential of a start-up company. TASKING’s success story is just starting.
Join our team and become part of it!
- Requirements analysis, requirements specification and test specification
- Design, implement, document, test, and debug new and existing software units
- Negotiating and influencing technical issues and solutions within the project team
- Design and build ready-to-use example projects and reference designs
- Improve existing products and advise our support engineers
- Participating in the development of Safety & Security standards
- C++/C programming skills (Windows and Linux platforms)
- Preferable experience in embedded software development
- ISO 26262 safety critical software development experiences
- Affinity with integrated software development environments and GUIs/Java environments
- Exposure to large-scale software build, integration and test environments
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessor instruction sets
- Used to develop software in an agile manner
- MS or BS in computer science, electronics engineering or related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team as well as by yourself
What do we offer?
Our goal to create industry-leading development tools defines every aspect of our business and company culture. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging and informal working environment. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return, we offer you the opportunity to build a career within our internationally oriented organization.
Headquartered in Munich, TASKING is world-renowned for superior compiler technology. Our tools have been used for over 25 years by developers and the world’s leading organizations to meet the demands of specialized embedded software development. We are using state-of-the art tools to develop our products with. Our tools are highly sophisticated and invite you to use your imagination and skills to be extended, maintained, improved, and refactored.
It goes without saying that you will be compensated competitively, according to an international benchmark.