The primary function is to provide supports for chipset partners and for customers focusing on IoT (Zigbee / BLE) and Wi-Fi products.
- Help customers design-in IoT products on ZigBee and BLE.
- Support customers on their products development throughout all design phases including part selection, DVT, regulatory tests and mass-production.
- Knowledge of conducted vs. Over the Air testing for different conditions on a Wi-Fi / IoT system board.
- Build and maintain automated test setups for end product performance characterization.
- Work with design engineers on chip development to ensure products meet customers’ requirements.
- Participate in project management meetings and provide feedbacks.
- Create technical training documents.
- BS in Electronics Engineering required,
- Hands-on experiences on RF circuit/product debugging.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences on general RF equipment including signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes etc. are required.
- Strong software knowledge for automated testing for multiple OTA test cases. Familiarity with scripting languages for data collection and processing such as Matlab and/or Python and also with Unix-based systems.
- Familiar with schematic and layout tools.
- Knowledge in RF systems design or characterization of co-located Wi-Fi and IoT radios.
- Proven track records with previous Wi-Fi design projects and/or application works is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the IEEE802.11xx, Zigbee, BLE etc. standards is an advantage.
- Understanding of the relevant regional standards governing radio emissions (FCC, ARIB, ETSI) is also an advantage.
- Experience level: 2 top 5 years of direct experience minimum
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org