About the job
Cutting-edge products begin with talented individuals. That is why we are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Quality Verification Engineer.
Who are we?
TASKING offers high-performance, embedded software development tools for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Its strategic partnerships with semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs, and suppliers makes TASKING a leading player in the embedded software development industry for advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving. TASKING has recently become a leading and standalone software provider for safety critical applications, partnering with FSN Capital Partners (the investment advisor to the FSN Capital Funds).
TASKING today combines the benefits of an established automotive partnership with the potential of a start-up company. TASKING’s success story is just starting.
Join our team and become part of it!
What will you do?
Being part of the TASKING embedded tools group is being challenged every day by a very dynamic environment. It means being open-minded and being able to work both independently as well as in a team.
As a Quality Verification Engineer you will be performing QA assessments to determine whether the developed products meet the customer requirements, the intended use cases and the conformity of the TASKING Product Development Processes. You will participate in assessments and contribute to the documenting of processes and proposals for process improvements.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor performance of the processes by means of QA reviews
- Verify that work products are conform the requirements as defined by the processes
- Participate in Automotive SPICE (self) assessments
- Design and track metrics to monitor software quality
- Define corrective measures for deviations from processes and work product requirements
- Collaborative estimation of the work for QA evaluations and process definition
- Report progress to the Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintain documentation of processes, work instructions, templates, checklists and guidelines
- Ensure that the processes are defined conform Automotive SPICE
- Supporting the engineering teams in applying the defined processes
What do you bring to the table?
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Familiarity with quality assurance or process improvement standards
- Experience with the application of compilers and integrated software development environments
- Embedded C programming and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of the tools and programming languages used to develop TASKING tools.
- Expert knowledge of TASKING tools
- Knowledge of systems that are required to support the processes, such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Polarion, TSF tools
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE
- Technical skills in the area of embedded tools development
- Team working skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
What do we offer?
Our goal to create industry-leading development tools defines every aspect of our business and company culture. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging and informal working environment. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return, we offer you the opportunity to build a career within our internationally oriented organization.
Headquartered in Munich, TASKING is world-renowned for superior compiler technology. Our tools have been used for over 25 years by developers and the world’s leading organizations to meet the demands of specialized embedded software development. We are using state-of-the art tools to develop our products with. Our tools are highly sophisticated and invite you to use your imagination and skills to be extended, maintained, improved, and refactored.
It goes without saying that you will be compensated competitively, according to an international benchmark.