We are looking for an experienced hardware developer to join our hardware development team in designing our wide range of inverters. REConvert develops single- and three-phase inverters connecting batteries and renewables to the distribution grid. These inverters work grid-connected as well as autonomous. In your role you will be flanked by an experienced team and system architects that define the functionalities.
Team size: 12.
- Translate the system architects solutions into design.
- Perform electrical specification and system studies
- Design analog and/or digital electronic circuits
- Use of simulation software to validate circuits
- Write reports, design justifications and various descriptive documents
- Develop the documentation necessary for product industrialization
- Write test specifications
- Support test technicians
- Analyse and interpret test results
- Peer-review your colleagues designs.
Profile we are looking for:
- A Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics
- Experience in Power electronics engineering
- You have good general knowledge in:
o Discrete electronic design (analog/digital)
o Power conversion topologies
o Control engineering
o EMC aspects
- Multiple years (+8y) of experience
- Proficiency with test equipment such as an oscilloscope, multimeter, logic analyzer, etc…
- Experience with Altium and PsPice is required
- Experience with Python and Matlab Simulink is a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment,
- An attractive salary
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to email@example.com