As a member of the Systems and Software Team you are part of the Low Power Systems R&D team. The team designs, implements, tests, upgrades and maintains real life state-of-the-art IoT applications.
Include evaluating software requirements, architectural planning, detailed design and coding, SW reviews, unit testing, executing software system integration, ongoing product maintenance and quality control.
- At least 10 years experience in an embedded software development environment, with a proven track record of leading a software development project for more than 3 years.
- Leading by example is your second nature, you bring out the best in coworkers to let them grow in their roles.
- Open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with other development teams, technology partners or customers
- Experience with wireless standards like ZigBee, Bluetooth Low Energy or Thread, Real Time Operating System like FreeRTOS or with audio streaming applications like A2DP is an asset
- Familiar with different microcontroller platforms and/or with embedded Linux
- A strong theoretical background, combined with hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to email@example.com