We are looking for an experienced firmware developer to join our embedded team in bringing intelligence to our wide range of inverters. REConvert develops single- and three-phase inverters connecting batteries and renewables to the distribution grid. These inverters work grid-connected as well as autonomous. In your role you will be flanked by an experienced hardware team and system architects that define the functionalities.
Team size: 12.
- Translate the system architects solutions into code.
- Develop test code for validating hardware prototypes.
- Work together with the hardware team to define hardware requirements.
- Assist in the development of test-code to run on end-of-line production testbenches.
- Peer-review your colleagues embedded code.
Profile we are looking for:
- You have a Master in Electrical engineering/Mechatronics/computer engineering
- Experience with power electronics
- Multiple years (+8y) of experience in low-level firmware development in C
- Experience with the following interfaces: SPI, I2C, Ethernet, CAN-bus, etc…
- Able to read and understand complex chip datasheets and user manuals
- Proficiency with basic test equipment such as an oscilloscope, multimeter, logic analyzer, etc…
- Experience with Python and Matlab Simulink is a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment,
- An attractive salary
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org