The primary job function is to provide all required applications supports to customers on IoT Transceiver and SOC’s.
- Support Low Power Wireless SOC’s and Transceivers products, including Over The Air (OTA) and conducted RF testing of Wi-Fi and IoT coexistence.
- Obtain design wins through close cooperation with chipset vendors and end customers.
- Provide remote and on-site customer support (may occasionally require travelling).
- Create, present and update written materials providing technical product information. Provide the appropriate training, reference designs, custom designs, and application notes.
- Help customers evaluate and use RF-semiconductor products. Provide detailed performance analysis on Qorvo Transceivers, and other compounded semiconductor RF products per customer requests.
- Provide feedbacks and documentations to marketing and sales teams to promote products to customers.
- Provide the business unit in-depth technical knowledge and feedbacks in defining future products.
- Employ technical writing skills enough to publish in trade journals.
- MS in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) required.
- 5 years of direct experience in RF system designs and/or applications engineering.
- Proven track records with previous Wi-Fi, RF- design and/or application works.
- Knowledge in wireless communication theory, signal processing, and PHY layer modulation
- Experience with complex RF radiated setups involving anechoic and shielded rooms and multiple antennas.
- Strong knowledge of Low Power Wireless products such as SOC’s and Transceivers.
- Experience with Wi-Fi, Zigbee and BLE standards.
- Strong software knowledge for automated testing for multiple OTA test cases. Familiarity with scripting languages for data collection and processing such as Matlab and/or Python and also with Unix-based systems.
- Hands-on experience with RF-microwave test equipment including signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes is a must.
- Good communication skills with customers and the internal teams is a must.
- Experience with ADS or equivalent RF simulation tools is desirable.
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to email@example.com