We create innovative RF solutions – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. Within the Wireless Connectivity (WCON) business unit you work on embedded SW/FW for connected devices in the home, such as light bulbs, smart home sensors and high-end voice activated remote controls as well as gateways such as smart home speakers, routers and STBs.
The clients Wireless Connectivity (WCON) business units designs innovative IoT RF chipsets. These Bluetooth Low Energy, ZigBee and Thread System-on-Chip (SoC) and transceiver IC’s provide low-power wireless connectivity for a wide variety of devices in today’s home. Our customers look at you as the expert on the IoT chips, IoT standards and technologies (IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, Bluetooth Low Energy, etc.). You help reduce the time to market by helping customers get started with our reference SW, developing specific customer features or code examples and supporting our customers in debugging SW or interoperability issues. During these activities you work closely together with the R&D SW development teams. You are responsible for planning and prioritizing the support activities of the EU Application SW Team our EU SW support activities. You coach a team of (embedded) SW Application engineers. You are the link between our R&D SW development teams and our customers. You feedback lessons learned and input from our customers.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering with 7+ years of experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken English
- Customer-first mentality. You have experience building up a relationship with customer
- Expert in Embedded SW development (C, C++) and debugging bare-metal microcontroller platforms (ARM Cortex-M or similar) and embedded Linux platforms. You are familiar with development tools and compilers such as IAR, GCC, Keil, makefiles.
- Familiar with co-debugging SW and HW issues, using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multimeter.
- You have experience coaching a team of SW engineers and planning resource allocation/priorities
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Exiting job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- New ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
Are you interested in the profile above? We look forward to receiving your application. You can apply directly by clicking the “apply” button. Any questions? Please contact 0620330047 or send an email to email@example.com